Reflections of A Backseat Thinker

 
 
 
Welcome to my blog!

You may be wondering why "backseat thinker"? Aren't backseat drivers annoying? Well, you're right. They aren't in control of the car. They have no right to be telling you what to do with the car...BUT... sometimes, from the outside perspective they can perhaps see things more clearly than the driver themselves.
In life, we're all backseat drivers. Most of us don't have multiple degrees in politics, ethics, theology, business, international relations, and philosophy - but we all have opinions on what happens in our lives... in our cars so to speak.
Even though we may not have expertise, we have minds and experiences that have the power to shape and inspire, lift up and change the world around us.
My goal is to use this blog to share my thoughts, in hopes to make some sense of the world around me, and hopefully help it make sense for others too.
Thanks for reading!

 

Comments

  1. Mary, you are brilliant! Your writing is so very moving. I can't really imagine how much pain you are/were in, but remember the bottom line, you are so very very lucky. You have the love of of some very special people. You are one of the most loved humans in this world. It might not seem a lot since you might say that some of us have to love you, but no we don't, we LOVE YOU for you, as you always and forever. I just feel bad that I wasn't there for you, I didn't know half these things, but I hope you know I am always and will always be there for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on My Poetry; my writings Vol. 1

Reflections on Term Limits and Decline of Democracy (Whew, what a title!!)